World Cup Final 2018
The closing ceremony of the FIFA 2018 World Cup in Russia and the final match took place yesterday in Moscow. France is a two-time champion.
The best moments of the match, actor Will Smith, a rainstorm at the stadium, raging in the VIP-box Macron - all this in today's report.
1. Flags of France and Croatia. The Croatian national team for the first time in its history reached the World Cup final, beating England in overtime. (Photo by Michael Dalder):
2. The closing ceremony of the World Cup in Moscow.
3. The event was attended by American actor-singer Will Smith, Russian opera singer Aida Garifullina and Brazilian footballer Ronaldinho.
4. Croatian fans. (Marko Djurica):
5. Team France. (Photo by Michael dalder):
6. Croatian team. (Photo by Christian Hartmann):
7. Again the French team. (Photo by Michael Dalder):
8. And again the team of Croatia. By the way, our offenders. (Photo by Michael Dalder):
9. Main prize. The 36.5 cm-high cup was made of 18-carat gold (750 samples) weighing 5 kg; The base is 13 cm in diameter and contains two layers of malachite. The prize weighs 6,175 kg. The composition depicts two human figures supporting the globe in their raised hands.
According to the existing FIFA rules, this prize, unlike its predecessor, cannot be transferred to anyone forever, it always remains in FIFA ownership. The World Cup Winners are awarded the Official Cup at the Winners Ceremony immediately after the final whistle. Then the Official Cup is replaced by the Winners' Cup, which is also covered in gold. (Photo by Carl Recine):
10. Let's go! (Photo by Christian Hartmann):
11. (Photo by Damir Sagolj):
12. The game was a record result for the final - they scored 6 goals already. (Photo by Christian Hartmann):
13. (Photo by Damir Sagolj):
14. Congratulations! itthe first own goal in the history of the World Cup finals! Mario Mandzhukic, a Croatian striker, pounded him into his own net. (Photo by Michael Dalder):
15. And he did it like this. (Photo by Facundo Arrizabalaga):
16. France took the lead. (Photo by Pawel Kopczynski):
17. A beautiful Croat goal into the French gates. (Photo by Michael Dalder):
18. At this time in Paris ... (Photo by Charles Platiau):
19. The French watching football at the Eiffel Tower. (Photo by Philippe Wojazer):
20. Even the Champs-Elysées became pedestrian. (Photo by Charles Platiau):
21. Croatian fans in Zagreb. (Antonio Bronic):
22. French President Macron supported the team and raged as best he could. Putin was more modest. (Photo by Damir Sagolj):
23. And so too. This is the view from the VIP stands for the match. (Photo by Alexei Nikolsky):
24. I got drunk drunk.Four participants of Pussy Riot in the framework of the action "Policeman enters the game" ran out on the field during the final match of the 2018 World Cup between the national teams of France and Croatia. (Photo by Carl Recine):
25. Responsible moment: Referee Nestor Pitana watches the replay of the moment when the Croats played a hand. (Photo by David Ramos):
26. And assigns a penalty kick in the gate of the Croats. The French score a goal. (Photo by Michael Dalder):
27. Croats missed another goal. (Photo by Damir Sagolj):
28. Goal! (Photo by Carl Recine):
29. Fans. Behind the flag of Russia is visible.
30. Well, that's all. France is a two-time world champion. Strictly speaking, both teams scored 3 goals each, but the Croats scored one goal into their own net. Total - 4: 2. (Photo by Darres Staples):
31. The joy of some. (Photo by Kai Pfaffenbach):
32. The pain of others. (Photo by Maxim Shemetov):
33. During the awards ceremony went downpour. (Photo by Tom Jenkins):
34. Gianni Infantino, President of the International Football Federation (FIFA), said that the 2018 World Cup in Russia was the best in the history of the tournament. (Photo by Shaun Botterill):
35. (Photo by Anadolu Agency):
36. The World Cup is over. There are working days, raising the retirement age and VAT. Thanks for attention.