What to do when the teeth begin to be cut
When problems with the tummy are already behind, and it seems,that is about to begin a serene life, the kid again becomes capricious. What could bother him? Of course, teeth. Usually the teeth of the baby begin to appear in 4-7 months and in a certain order. But there are exceptions, which depend on hereditary factors. What symptoms are accompanied by this process? And how can we help crumbs?
The period when the teeth begin to be cut, eachthe kid experiences in his own way. Some mummies accidentally find a small new tooth in the morning, and others do not sleep at night. Even in one child, the teeth can erupt with different symptoms. The following are common symptoms that can be observed in a baby.
- The kid pulls into his mouth and gnaws at anything he can, including his fingers.
- Increased salivation. Saliva can appear in the baby even months before the first tooth.
- Because of the pain accompanying teething, children can restlessly sleep at night and be capricious.
- When the teeth begin to be cut, the children get swollen gums.
- Diarrhea is associated with increased salivation, as the baby swallows a lot of saliva. Diarrhea when teething is watery, up to 3 times a day, and lasting no longer than 3 days.
- Transparent cold. It should not be abundant and also takes place on day 3.
- The wet cough is due to the accumulation of saliva in the throat. It is rare and strengthens in a supine position.
- Raise body temperature to 39 degrees. The reason for this is the isolation of biologically active substances at the tooth eruption site. At a very high temperature, an antipyretic agent should be given.
As we see, many of these signs canmanifest not only when the child has teeth, but also in case of infection. Therefore, it is necessary to show the child to the pediatrician, especially in case of fever. And only the doctor, eliminating the intestinal infection and acute respiratory disease, will be able to say exactly what these symptoms indicate the rapid appearance of zubikov. Treatment in this case requires only a high temperature. But cough, diarrhea and runny nose will be gone within 3 days.
How to help the child?
The kid in this period needs your attention andcare. Take it more often in your arms, comfort, caress. If the child is naughty, it should be distracted by an interesting activity. You should often offer him a breast. Baby you can try to give special toys-teethers, which you need to gnaw. Also for this purpose different bagels and drying. This will not only calm the gum, which is very itchy, but it will also help the tooth to erupt faster. When the teeth begin to be cut, a special gel can help the baby to alleviate this kind of pain. Rub it in the gums with a clean finger up to 6 times a day. When choosing a gel should always consult with a pediatrician.
The timing of the appearance of the first incisors in a child andThe symptoms accompanying this process are individual. It does not matter when the teeth begin to be cut, the main thing is that by the age of 3 your baby will have a complete set of 20 teeth.