We make room in modern style
Modern is a well-known style, which is famous for its abundance of bizarre forms and a complete rejection of standards and platitudes. That is why it has become popular from the very first days since its inception. However, modern modern style is something new and extraordinary. The interiors created in this direction invariably cause a surge of admiration, which, of course, pleases those who gave him preference.
Russian beginning of European style
Officially, the Art Nouveau style emerged from the 19th and 20th century cuts. It was at this point that technology began to evolve rapidly, and in the design of interiors began a complete mess. Styles intermingled, uniting into something new and unusual, which naturally attracted people tired of the ordinary.
With the beginning of the twentieth century, the peak of the popularity of this trend came: the houses in modern style were rapidly appearing, the interiors of the nobles also took shape in this direction.It is in this era that modern design extends to the whole world.
However, such popularity did not mean that such a design was recognized by the world community. Indeed, in most cultural houses and colleges, the modernist style in the interior or architecture was considered a bad taste, bad taste and was a sign of vulgarity. You understand that only creative and extraordinary personalities chose him.
Initially, the Art Nouveau style covered all areas: architecture, painting, design. But by the 20s of the twentieth century, this area began to fade. This was due to the mass production of standard items and interior items, while the manufacture of modern elements was too expensive. But it was precisely in the 20s that there was an economic depression and such luxury as at home in the Art Nouveau style, few could afford.
Today, this trend is again at the peak of popularity, because the design has undergone some changes. This is how modern furniture appeared, which looks both refined and elegant at the same time. Now the interiors in this direction are considered an indicator of refined taste and are used both in the design of hotels and in the creation of residential interiors (an apartment or house does not matter).
Such a modern story everyone knows.But few people know that such an original and original design has Russian roots. After all, the Neo-Russian style has long been synonymous with freedom of action for the architect, the embodiment of original thought and magnificent fantasy. It was actively used in architecture and in the design of interior decoration of premises. It was a kind of embodiment of ancient Russian art.
Thus, the neo-Russian style, as well as modern, assumed the presence of stained glass windows, mosaics, gable roofs, towers and the abundance of various sculptures. Usually the decor was made in the form of characters from fairy tales and stories. Neo-Russian and Art Nouveau in the interior have much in common, only the second appeared much later.
So, the neo-Russian style has such characteristics:
- The presence of forged elements in the interior. So can be decorated and the apartment, and a country house.
- Stained glass is an integral part of this direction. Without this element of decor, the neo-Russian style in architecture and design will be unfinished.
- The embodiment of romance - the presence of candles in the room. It is stylish, romantic and accepted in this style.
- Complete your neo-Russian interior with candelabra and unusual candlesticks.
- Folklore.The modern Neo-Russian style presupposes the presence of décor in the form of fairy-tale characters, fire-birds, etc.
- There should be a little furniture, but each element is bulky, noticeable and functional.
These features combined the houses in the modern style with the old Russian buildings. Who knows, maybe the first person to embody modern ideas, just created something similar to the houses from our country.
Characteristics and features
Modern Art Nouveau is called Art Nouveau, which is not surprising, because this is a new art that arose in defiance of the usual classics with its straight lines and regular shapes. This style implies an abundance of ornate lines, flowing forms and an abundance of imperceptible transitions between interior details. The design of the house in the Art Nouveau style is rounded shapes, the most smoothed corners and undulating furniture with smooth corners.
Experienced designers distinguish such characteristic features of this trend in architecture and interior design:
- Wrap around shape. Therefore, it is better to choose specific furniture in modern style, rather than standard counterparts.
- An abundance of modern household appliances. However, keep in mind that it should be in harmony with the interior, and not be displayed in the foreground.
- Bold colors. Usually, when you design a house in modern style, shades of red, green, gray, brown, lilac are used.
- Accents. Contrast - a favorite tool of every master of interior design. Modern art nouveau design suggests a subdued background with bright details. For example, a faded gray sofa and rich scarlet cushions, etc.
- The relevance of vegetable parts. Decorations with butterflies, flowers, etc. are welcome. However, images and shapes should be modern, original and rounded. Avoid platitudes. You can notice such an embodiment of direction by choosing furniture in modern style, decorated in the form of opening buds or with a characteristic pattern.
- The living room in modern style, like any other room, should contain stucco or stylish plasterboard structures on the ceiling.
- Stained glass to be, they can be decorated interior doors, niches or balconies. In a private house, a similar design can be implemented on the veranda.Examples of bright solutions can be found in the photo on the Internet.
- An abundance of china is another modern feature. You can also complement the design with similar statues and bronze decor.
- Space is important. Because of this, many confuse modern with a loft or minimalism. In fact, these areas in architecture and interior design have characteristic differences in decor and color palette. You can notice the difference in the photo from the network.
- The overall picture. The basic principle of modernity is the creation of beauty. Both in architecture and in interior design, the result is important, striking the imagination and causing admiration.
Modern is a real work of art, designed to give comfort and aesthetic pleasure from staying indoors.
Ideas for your interior
Modern is very popular, but to arrange a room in this style is not so simple. Experienced designers have provided several ideas for using the space in rooms with different purposes.
Modern style living room. The main requirement is maximum space, contrast and rational use of space.You can buy a stylish sofa with curved legs and flowing forms. Choose upholstery monophonic or in floral motifs. It is important not to get out of color. Also it is necessary to choose an emphasis in advance. This item should be allocated at the expense of color.
For example, beige walls, stucco on the ceiling, an exquisite wooden TV stand or a small wall. You can put in front of the sofa coffee table with stained glass windows or from wood (as in the photo on the network). If there is a niche in the interior, you can decorate it with a shelf with stained glass windows on which you place china or decorative wrought figurines. All furniture should have smooth transitions and lines.
Bedroom in modern style. The center and emphasis in this room should be a bed. Forget the standard shapes and look for a bed in a modern style. It is characterized by curved legs, a streamlined back, fancy shapes, floral motifs in the decor.
Modern kitchen. The main criterion is round shapes and unusual chairs.To create a headset, choose natural wood or its imitation. The table should be rounded or with smooth corners (as in the photo on the net). Emphasis should be placed on bright chairs in the form of buds or eggs. You can also supplement the general mood with original lamps, including high chairs.
Modern is the embodiment of grace and charm. This interior is perfect for creative individuals and lovers of reasonable chic.