How to live on 1000 per week?
Reducing the family budget someone plunges into the abyss of despair, and someone makes them stock up on sanity and reconsider their approaches to spending. The correct tactics of cost planning allows you to significantly cut them without harm to the diet and other needs. Learn how to live on 1000 a week, fully eating and not changing the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
Causes of family deficit
In order to understandhow to save a family budget, you need to find out where the holes appear in it. In other words, you will have to analyze how money is spent, highlight the mandatory items of expenditure and give up what you can live without.
The most common reasons for a family budget deficit include:
- lack of planning. Unordered spending is always more expensive than planned. It is not for nothing that the state budget is approved annually in the country;
- inability or unwillingness to adhere to the established limits. The temptation to spend more than planned inevitably leads you to a minus.Then it is necessary to fill this deficit of funds at the expense of the budget of the next week. It turns out a vicious circle when it is impossible to make ends meet;
- the presence of expenditure, without which you can do. When compiling a list of expenses, non-obligatory expenses are included in it, which are not necessary. In such cases, we are usually guided by our own whims and reassure ourselves that such purchases are inexpensive and will not affect the general condition of the wallet. But a penny, ”popular wisdom says,“ the ruble saves.
Finding one of these properties, you will understand what you have to work on. And our recommendations will help in this, how to learn to save.
The rules of economy, which will help to live a week for 1000 rubles
When asked how to save money, there is a simple answer - plan a budget. We will list the basic principles of its preparation.
1. Before you begin to plan the cost of the expenditure, analyze the need for current spending. During the week, carefully record on paper all payments, including trips in motor vehicles, meals at work and, of course, shopping trips.Then go through the list and decide what you should give up.
For example, buying a cup of coffee before work is not an absolute must. It is better to prepare and drink a drink at home - both cheaper and healthier, and more guarantees not to become infected with anything.
2. Plan your expenses and strictly adhere to the list, without departing from it a single step.
The budget must take into account the costs of:
- travel (subject to the recommendations listed below);
- telephone and internet connection;
- repayment of loans (when any).
We recommend to exclude from expenses:
- buying meals at work. Cook at home and take the brakes to the office. It is possible that food containers look unattractive from someone’s point of view, but homemade food is inexpensive and useful;
- the acquisition of things that are not vital at the moment. Having three summer blouses in your wardrobe, you should not buy another one just because it offers a 70% discount. Even when the blouse will eventually cost 100 rubles - this is 10% of your weekly budget;
- fare if the office is located half an hour walk. The movement helps to prevent the appearance of many office diseases, and therefore do not be lazy to walk.
If the work is far from home, change to a cheaper form of public transport: metro, tram, trolleybus. Calculate how many trips per month you have to make, and compare their total cost with the price of a monthly ticket. It may be cheaper to purchase it;
- purchase of street food and fast food. Do not be tempted by their relatively low cost. The harm caused by such food to your health and wallet is very significant;
- expenses for bad habits. Smoking, alcohol, addiction to sweet and fizzy drinks does not carry anything except a threat to health and unnecessary expenses. Until you stop spending money on them, the problem of how to live for 1000 a week will not be solved.
3. Always look for better options. For example, saving money will allow replacing the gym for fitness classes at home, rejecting sweets or reducing its consumption (teeth - benefits, budget - saving), rational use of household chemicals, introducing the principle of non-waste production when cooking.
How to invest in the budget when buying products
The lion's share of the family treasury is spent on food.How to save on foodto invest in the established limit and live on 1000 per week?
Drawing up a budget menu
Make a weekly menu, guided by the following rules:
- Products should be useful, but inexpensive. Use cheaper cottage cheese instead of expensive hard cheeses, buy vegetable oil from fats. Mushrooms and fish will serve as an excellent substitute for meat. Fans of pork and beef are advised to switch to chicken consumption;
- Get products from which you can cook several dishes. For example, chicken meatballs will make excellent meatballs and meatballs, chicken legs will make pilaf, and wings and a heart will go to the soup;
- Take into account the food residues of the past week and stocks made for the winter. Frozen vegetables and fruits will become in winter an excellent alternative to expensive fresh fruits of orchards and gardens, while uncooked sour milk will be useful for baking pancakes;
- discard semi-finished products. Self-made dumplings, patties and pancakes require less cost than buying semi-finished products in a store;
- Plan meals that you can eat for two days.So you reduce the consumption of products;
- do not use pure meat. Fry chops on a family will cost much more than making chops or meatballs. An approximate budget ration may look like this:
- compiling the menu, immediately prescribe a set of necessary components and their weight, in the end summarize and make a list of missing ingredients that you need to buy.
One evening you can get to visit friends or parents. They certainly will not leave you hungry, and you will save on dinner.
We have already written about ways to reduce costs when visiting a store, so now we will not repeat ourselves, but only tell you about those tricks that we have not mentioned before.
- Keep track of where and what products are usually sold cheaper, and make your own weekly purchasing route based on this information.
- If you have not previously made strategic stocks of cereals, pasta, potatoes and other long-stored products, and now are limited in funds, buy them not by packs, but by weight. First, you do not have to overpay for packaging. Secondly, you can take exactly as many products as you need for a week without overpaying for the surplus.
- Take your packages to the store and to the market, then you will not have to buy them again and again.
- Do not forget that during the week you will have to buy more bread, so do not spend all the money.
- Much of the money goes to buy sweets. If you are not able to refuse sweets, then at least reduce their consumption and switch from chocolate to cheaper caramel.
- Do not forget about offal: in utility they are not inferior to meat, but cost much less. For example, chicken hearts stewed in sour cream with oyster mushroom are no worse than meat goulash, and such a dish costs one and a half to two times cheaper.
In conclusion, we offer to watch the video, the authors of which offer their own solution to the problem,how to live on 1000 per week: