(write the answers in the comments)
1. This is given to a person three times: the first two times for free, and for the third you have to pay?
2. One of my friends can completely shave his beard a dozen times a day. Still, he walks with a beard. How is this possible?
3. Once at breakfast, the girl dropped her ring in a cup full of coffee. Why is the ring left dry?
4. In which case, looking at the number 2, we say “ten”?
5. A person bought apples for 5 rubles apiece, and then sold them for 3 rubles apiece. After some time he became a millionaire. How did he do it?
6. You are standing in front of two identical doors, one of which leads to death, the other to happiness. The doors are guarded by two identical guards, one of whom is always telling the truth, and the other is lying all the time. But you do not know who is who. You can ask only one question to any of the guards. What question should be asked in order not to be mistaken with the choice of the door?
7. You are invited to work as a financial analyst at Gazprom. They promise an initial salary of $ 100,000 per year and two options for raising it: 1. Once a year you are paid a salary of $ 15,000 2.Every six months - at $ 5,000. Which option do you think is more profitable?
8. In one room - three light bulbs. In the other - three switches. It is necessary to determine which switch from a light bulb. You can enter the room with light bulbs only once.
9. You have five and three-liter bottles and lots and lots of water. How to get in a five-liter bottle exactly 4 liters of water?
10. You sit in a boat that floats in the pool. In the boat lies a heavy cast-iron anchor, not tied to the boat. What happens to the water level in the pool if you drop the anchor into the water?
11. A father with two sons went camping. On their way met the river, near the shore of which there was a raft. He stands on the water or a father or two sons. How to cross to the other side of the father and sons?
12. A steel ladder was lowered from the ship. The lower 4 steps of the ladder are immersed in water. Each step is 5 cm thick; the distance between two adjacent steps is 30 cm. The tide began at which the water level began to rise at a speed of 40 cm per hour. How do you think, how many steps will be under water in 2 hours?
13. Three hens in three days carry three eggs. How many eggs will lay 12 same hens in 12 days?
14.Petya and Misha played in a dirty and dark attic at home. Then they went down. Petit’s entire face was dirty, and Misha’s face miraculously remained clean. Despite this, only Misha went to wash. Why?
15. The day before yesterday Pete was 17 years old. Next year he will be 20 years old.