Beautiful ideas of flowers from corrugated paper do it yourself
Flowers can be attributed to the universal decorations that are suitable for any holiday, be it Birthday, Valentine's Day or March 8. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to find live plants, the price of which, moreover, is quite high. Come to the aid of flowers made of corrugated paper with their own hands - a simple way out of the situation.
Simple flowers - how to make them?
To start, try to make simplehand made corrugated paper flowers. Choose paper ribbons of different colors - one of them must be green so that you can make small stalks.
- Cut a long ribbon of the color from which you will make the petals.
- Grasp one end of the ribbon and squeeze it between your fingers.
- Start spinning the ribbon in a roll, leaving the upper edge free and fluffy. All the time, press the bottom side down, narrowing it down to the formation of a thin stick.
- Cut another small piece of ribbon of the same color, fold in half, wrap around the bottom of the flower and secure with white glue.
- If you did everything right, you should have such a workpiece.
- Cut about 5-10 centimeters of green ribbon, fold it in half and wrap around the base of the flower as you did in the previous step.
Flowers are ready!
Light pink buds look like sakura or apricot blossoms, red ones resemble carnations, and yellow ones can be compared to dandelions. You can leave the flowers in this form or use them as a decorating material in various creative compositions.
Roses from corrugated paper - we make a bouquet from candies
Bouquets of sweets have recently enjoyed particular popularity due to its beauty and original presentation of a seemingly long bored sweet gift. Try it and you to make flowers-roses from corrugated paper with your own hands, inside of which there will be a surprise in the form of a tasty filling.
- Prepare the rose petals. Cut a lot of rectangles about 2x5 centimeters. Grasp the long sides of the workpiece and pull them, thrusting the middle part with your thumbs.The upper corners also stretch and twist in the opposite direction.
- Make three blanks a little more than the rest.
- With silicone glue or “Moment” glue fasten the skewer-stalk at the base of the candy. Take one of the three blanks and wrap it around the sweetness, twisting its lower edges, smeared with glue, on the skewer.
- Repeat the action with the remaining two petals, completely closing the candy on their sides.
- Similarly, begin to fasten the remaining petals around the base.
- You can complete the work when you have a magnificent opened pink bud.
- Prepare the same rectangles as for the petals, but now from green paper. From them, cut the narrow long billet, which also need to twist around your sweet flower. In total, you will need about 3-5 pieces.
- You can disguise a stalk skewer by wrapping a strip of green crepe paper around it.
Beautiful pink flowers can be folded into whole handmade bouquets - use a beautifully decorated jar, basket or vase as a base.
Large flowers - peonies from corrugated paper
Artificial flowers are often used to decorate the premises before the holidays - birthday or party, for example.You can significantly save on decorations by making huge, bright and fluffyhand made corrugated paper flowersin the form of peonies.
You will need about 2-3 rolls of corrugated paper, 1 balloon, old newspapers, PVA glue, threads of neutral color, glue gun.
- Inflate a medium sized balloon. Cover it in several layers with scraps of old newspapers, richly smearing with PVA glue - this technique is called papier-mâché. Leave the workpiece to dry completely.
- After the ball is completely dry, draw a line just below the intended midpoint of the product and cut a shape along it.
- Insert the smaller half into the larger one. Fasten the edges of the parts with random stitches.
- From paper, cut a set of blanks of petals of the same shape as in the images. Small petals numbered 1-4 will be needed to decorate the middle, and large petals - numbered 5-8 - to disguise the base.
- Take the central petals. Slightly stretch the blanks, holding the long sides, slightly twist and bend the bottom edge.
- Glue gun start to glue the details to the middle of the future of the flower.
- Sideways work should look like this.
- Glue the remaining petals inside.
- Mask the edges of the base with a ribbon of corrugated paper to match the flower.
- Take the details of large petals, stretch them by the edges as well as small ones. Start pasting the outer side of the base with them, gradually masking it.
Experiment with the shape and color of the petals to get the buds of different varieties, lush and not yet blossomed.
Ready-made large flowers of corrugated paper with your own hands can be hung from the ceiling, spread out on the floor or tables.
Topiary made of artificial flowers do it yourself
Topiary is called the tree of happiness - many believe that it brings good luck to the house in which it is located. In fact, beautiful balls-decorations on thin legs can be made out of anything, but hand-made flowers made of corrugated paper with their own hands will look especially beautiful.
- Cut the paper into long, not very wide strips.
- Fold one side of the blanks as shown in the photo.
- Roll your own strips into rolls with the folded side out, forming rose buds.
- Twist the core of the bud tightly, gradually weakening the work to the edges. Glue the free tip to the roll with white glue.
- Take a ball-blank of foam, plastic or rubber, and, starting from the top, completely glue it with rosebuds.
- Attach the flowers tightly to each other so that the base under them is not visible.
- Take a pre-cooked pot-base and fill it with foam rubber or rubber sponge.
- Stick into the sponge skewer-barrel of the desired color - you can paint it or wrap a strip of corrugated paper of the desired color with your own hands. Grease the top of the barrel with super glue and fix the flower ball on it.
- To complete the composition, hide the base sponge under artificial moss, and tie a cute bow on the wand.
Your topiary is ready! Using all these master classes, you can make other crafts from corrugated paper - flowers are perfect for decorating hoops, necklaces, pins, gift wrapping, brooches.
The video will tell you about one more way to make big and brighthand made corrugated paper flowers.