Autumn Natural Halloween Crafts
In the autumn there are many reasons for needlework! For example, Halloween is an interesting holiday with disguises, for which you need to prepare a lot of costumes, decorations and stylized dishes.
Do not waste on the purchase of blanks - it is better to use autumn crafts from natural material to prepare in advance for the holiday quickly and economically!
The main attribute of Halloween is a festive costume. If you do not have time to create a full-fledged image, prepare a mask of a superhero from natural material. Take the autumn maple leaves as a basis - large and smaller.
Use barely fallen fresh leaves or dry, cooked in skeletons. Choose leaves of the same color to make the mask look harmonious - let it be fiery red, lemon yellow or red.
- On thick cardboard, draw a base for the mask and cut along the contour.
- At the edges of the mask, make small holes or slits.Secure the gum in them so that the product is well kept on the head.
- Clean the leaves from the tails, place them on the craft and carefully look at how best to glue them. Change the location of the leaves until you achieve the desired result.
- Glue the leaves to the mask. Start with large leaves - place them on the edges of the mask. Gradually fill the empty space with smaller sheets. The edges of the leaves should be located from the eyes, not to them.
Such crafts masks can be made from different natural materials. You can stick hats from acorns to make a little tree mask, or autumn flowers for a fairy fairy mask.
How to make other autumn crafts from natural material in the form of jewelry and jewelry, see in the video tutorial.
So you can make full-fledged Halloween images for Halloween for your whole family.
Dishes for a holiday
Halloween is not only characterized by carnival outfits - in addition to them your guests must wait for the festive table with original dishes in the form of fairy-tale characters, plants or animals.
Use autumn fruits while creating edible crafts! For example, a pearl and grape will make a wonderful hedgehog that even children will want to eat.
- Prepare elongated pears.Cut off the fruit tails and peel off the narrow edge of the fruit.
- Scratch the eyes in the right place. You can also label them with poppy seeds, walnut slices.
- On medium-sized toothpicks, chop green grapes so that each berry is located as close as possible to the edge.
- Stick the toothpicks in the body so that the grapes are on the pear and the spines protrude in all directions. Leave the belly of hedgehogs without needles - then autumn crafts will not roll away from the table.
- Decorate the nose with an olive, dark grapes or a piece of walnut.
Use other autumn handmade ideas when decorating the table. Alternatively, you can create mini-vases of apples in the technique of carving - artistic carving on fruit. Instructions for working in the style of carving can be found in the following video tutorial.
Do not forget about other autumn table decorations made of natural material. For example, thread a toothpick through 3 grapes and paint your eyes with a special sugar pencil - you will get a grape caterpillar. Cook a whole dish of fun edible insects.
To complete the festive atmosphere, create autumn crafts from natural materials and decorate the house in the style of Halloween. An example would be a decorative wreath on the door.
Before creating crafts, check whether you have enough of the necessary natural material:
- branches of a bending plant - grape, willow, wild rose;
- red, red and yellow dry leaves;
- Physalis fruits, clusters of mountain ash and other autumn berries;
- gold decorating threads;
- figurines of artificial birds.
The leaves do not have to be smooth, as when creating a herbarium. It would be even better if their edges slightly come together, tear and dry - so your crafts from natural material will be more natural.
- Gradually twist the branches into a wreath, tying the edges with threads. Leave the small ends of the branches hanging around in all directions for naturalness.
- Wrap a wreath of decorative gold thread.
- Using super glue, attach the sheets to the branches.
- Use the following design solution - place the leaves on a wreath asymmetrically on one side.
- In a few places randomly attach the workpiece from natural materials: the berries and the fruits of Physalis.
- Attach an artificial bird inside or outside the wreath.
Your wreath from natural material is ready! It turned out exactly in the style that is needed for Halloween - not too lush,but conveying the mood of autumn, since the holiday itself is celebrated on October 31, when there are no more leaves and berries on the street.
And to decorate the interior in a festive style, prepare themed autumn crafts in the form of ikebana with your own hands from natural material.