6 seconds. Tornado in mexico
The strongest floods and tornadoes swept American cities in Texas and Oklahoma, as well as in northern Mexico, due to heavy rains.
In the Mexican city of Ciudad Acuna on the US border, a tornado came in on Monday morning for just 6 seconds ...
1. Tornado (Spanish "tornado") is one of the most unpredictable forces of nature. It occurs under certain atmospheric conditions and looks like a trunk with a diameter of tens and hundreds of meters, rotating with great speed and drawing in everything that can be carried. (Photo by Gerald Herbert | AP):
2. Although tornadoes can theoretically occur anywhere in the world, they most often occur in the United States. This time the tornado walked along the border of the USA and Mexico.
The disaster struck early Monday morning, and the tornado lasted only six seconds, but managed to do a lot. Ciudad Acuña, Mexico, May 25, 2015. (Photo by Jaime Escamilla | Reuters):
3. The number of wounded as a result of a 6-second strike of a tornado in the Mexican city of Ciudad Acuna on the border with the United States was 229 people, 18 people died, local authorities said on Monday. (Photo by Ramiro Gomez | Reuters):
four.Puffy clouds? Maybe. Read more about the rare species of clouds in the article of the same name. (Photo by Drew Anthony Smith):
5. In the state of Texas, a tornado also walked, uprooting trees. Wimberley, TX, May 26, 2015. (Photo by Drew Anthony Smith):
6. However, this time the States were lucky, to a greater extent they got rid of flooding. Houston, May 26, 2015. (Photo by Pat Sullivan | AP):
7. Mysterious signs left the element in a car in Houston. (Photo by Aaron M. Sprecher):
8. Underwater bike path. Houston, Texas, May 26, 2015. (Photo by Aaron M. Sprecher):
9. Eco-Friendly Chevrolet, Texas, May 26, 2015. (Photo by Eric Gay):
10. Wimberley, Texas, May 26, 2015. (Photo by Tamir Kalifa | Reuters):
11. (Photo by Eric Gay | AP):
12. Is there anyone alive? Houston, Texas, May 26, 2015. (Photo by Daniel Kramer | Reuters):
13. But you can swim, Houston, May 26, 2015. (Photo by David J. Phillip | AP):
14. Texas, May 26, 2015. (Photo by Tamir Kalifa | Reuters):
15. Someone's tragedy. (Photo by Tamir Kalifa | Reuters):
16. Submarines Machines after flooding, Texas, May 26, 2015. (Photo by Daniel Kramer | Reuters):
17. And in the Mexican city of Ciudad Acuna, in addition to the loss of life and injuries, 750 houses were damaged, 50 of which were destroyed, about 50 cars were destroyed.
18. Mexico after “6 seconds”. May 25, 2015.